Register for The WONCA 2020 – the 23rd World Conference of Family Doctors and enjoy this unique opportunity to interact with highly renowned experts in family medicine.
It is with great honor that I invite you to the 23rd WONCA World Conference of Family Doctors WONCA 2020, to be held between 25th and 29th November 2020 in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. It is with great honor that I invite you to the 23rd WONCA World Conference of Family Doctors WONCA 2020,…
WONCA world events are key highlights of our calendar, providing a chance for us to get together with old friends and new, exchange ideas and experiences and to learn from each other.
Holding this World Conference in Abu Dhabi, is especially important, as it promises to be the largest gathering of Family Medicine Experts to take place in the Arab world, with an expected 4,000 Health Care Professionals in attendance.
The WONCA 2020 Host & Scientific committees are developing a rich educational and networking program, featuring highly respected international and regional faculty, including scientific sessions, workshops and seminars, forums, debates and networking events.
The 23rd World Conference of Family Doctors (WONCA 2020) Scientific Committee invites authors to submit abstracts for workshop and symposia abstracts to be presented at WONCA 2020.
- Family Physician
- General Practitioner
- Public and Community Health Doctor
- Social Worker
- Paramedical Staff
- Rehabilitation Doctor & Physiotherapist
- Family Medicine Resident
- Medical Student
- Over the course of four days, attendees will have a wide range of sessions to choose from World renowned experts will be invited for state of the art plenary and special session lectures. In addition, numerous workshops. oral and poster presentations highlighting the latest and most cutting-edge research will be prominently featured in this exciting scientific agenda.
- With over 4,000 participants expected to convene in Abu Dhabi, WONCA 2020 offers a unique platform and the opportunity for you to network with a truly international audience
- Do not miss this opportunity to learn from and meet an exceptional group of international faculty.
- Freely access to the exhibition running alongside the conference and gain in- sights into the latest product information and trends.
- Earn CME credits.
- Plenary Lectures
- Special Sessions & State of the Art Lectures
- Workshops & Symposia
- Oral Presentations
- Poster Presentations
- Sponsored Symposia
- Industry Exhibition
The organizing committee of the 23rd WONCA World Conference of Family Doctors is pleased to support and promote the continued development of family medicine by handing exceptional research with oral and poster presentation awards.
Abu Dhabi is the capital city of the United Arab Emirates (UAE), the largest of the seven emirates federation – taking up approximately 87% of the country’s land area and it is one of the world’s most prosperous and rapidly developing cities. The Emirate is also known for its massive oil reserves and spectacular infrastructure.
The award winning Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre (ADNEC) is purpose built for conferences and exhibitions, and provides ample and flexible space for the WONCA World Conference. With 77,000 square meters of interconnected and flexible event floor space ADNEC is one of the world’s most innovative event venues.
Staging the WONCA 2020 between in November 2020 comes at an ideal timing for making your trip to Abu Dhabi. There are many world-class entertainment events and sporting competitions, particularly during the winter months.
The visa and permit system works according to rules and regulations set by the Federal Authority for Identity and Citizenship-ICA and its affiliated Directorates of Residency and Foreigners Affairs in each emirate.
Abu Dhabi has a very wide range of places to stay, accommodating all budget types, From luxurious five-star beach and business hotels to simple but economical one-star accommodation.