The scientific program of The 23rd WONCA World Conference of Family Doctors (WONCA 2020) will include a wide range of workshops, symposia, oral and poster presentations, as well as lectures by world renowned and eminent guest speakers during plenary and special sessions. We encourage our colleagues from around the world to take part and join our list of speakers by contributing an abstract to either conduct a workshop or symposium.
A special criterion for accepting abstracts will be their topic as well as structure, content and degree of innovation.
- Please note that a maximum of 300 words is permitted. The titles and the names of the authors are excluded from this number and have to be entered separately. Tables should not be included in the abstract body.
- Methods section should include type of statistical analysis done if applicable to the study.
- Statements like “Results will be discussed” are not acceptable and may lead to a rejection of the abstract
The scientific committee will accept abstracts based on their relevance and quality, structure, content and degree of innovation.
- Global Health & Primary Care Policy
- Health Promotion
- Clinical Practice
- Education (including skills)
- Research and Innovation
- Aim of the Workshop
- Results / Conclusions
Authors will be notified about the delivery of their abstract by e-mail immediately. In case you do not receive confirmation within 24 hours, please check your spam folder. In case of no confirmation e-mail, please contact: email@example.com